Download the Current Ranck Report
If you own a home or would like to own a home in the Sarasota area, it is important to know what is going on in the local real estate market. This completely free (we won’t even ask you for your email) report breaks down the statistics from home sales in the Sarasota area and compares the last quarter with the previous quarter, and the same period last year. After browsing the report, you’ll have more information to help you decide when the right time may be for you to either buy a home or sell the home you own now. It’s 30+ pages long and breaks the information down into 3 areas: Greater Sarasota, Lakewood Ranch, The Islands.
It is completely free and no one will call you after you download the report.
Click the button below to download your eGuide. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader.
INCLUDES 2019 OUTLOOK
What can we expect for the Real Estate market in 2019? What are the strengths and weaknesses of the economy that are poised to impact Real Estate sales this year? Hear from experts such as Joshua Feinman, chief global economist of DWS and Barclays economist Jonathan Millar. Find out their predictions for the coming year. Also included are excerpts of a talk by Lawrence Yun from the NAR 2018 Realtor’s conference and Expo. Mr. Yun is the chief economist of the National Association of Realtors.
This is the current edition of The Ranck Report, a Real Estate Market Report for Sarasota, Lakewood Ranch and The Islands. This report is divided into the following main sections:
- Introduction and Summary of the data
- Cumulative Data for the entire target area
- This section contains the statistics for all three areas combined and has additional graphs for Average Days on Market by Price, Number of Sales by Price and additional graphs for Condo / Villa and Single Family Home sales.
- This is followed by targeted statistics for each of the following areas:
- Sarasota (excluding downtown Sarasota)
- Lakewood Ranch
- The Islands (including downtown Sarasota
- An explanation of the data used in this report and a list of references used
- Information on how to contact The Ranck Group
Victoria and I hope that this information is useful to you. We often say that Real Estate is Hyper-Local in nature and statistics can vary greatly from neighborhood to neighborhood. If you would like detailed information like this that is targeted to your neighborhood, please call or email us.
Victoria and David Ranck
You might also want to get our free mobile app.
This app will let you search for homes and will even show the prices of homes near your location.