Download the Current Ranck Report
If you own a home or would like to own a home in the Sarasota area, it is important to know what is going on in the local real estate market. This completely free (we won’t even ask you for your email) report breaks down the statistics from home sales in the Sarasota area and compares the last quarter with the previous quarter, and the same period last year. After browsing the report, you’ll have more information to help you decide when the right time may be for you to either buy a home or sell the home you own now. It’s 30+ pages long and breaks the information down into 3 areas: Greater Sarasota, Lakewood Ranch, The Islands.
It is completely free and no one will call you after you download the report.
Click the button below to download your eGuide. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader.
INCLUDES AN UPDATE ON THE BAY
On September 25, Victoria and I attended the 2018 Downtown Horizons for Sarasota Commercial Real Estate Professionals and other community leaders. The featured speaker was Martin Zogran, the principal and urban designer with Sasaki Associates which is the design firm responsible for The Bay Sarasota project. Mr. Zogran presented several successful city designs, the latest trends in urban design but most importantly he provided an update on The Bay project.
The Bay project is a “highly anticipated mega-million dollar redevelopment concept that would turn the city’s largely concrete-paved bayfront into a lush green oasis with ample open space, clear views of the horizon and a new performing arts center free of towering residential or obtrusive commercial development. “ – The Herald Tribune
This is the current edition of The Ranck Report, a Real Estate Market Report for Sarasota, Lakewood Ranch and The Islands. This report is divided into the following main sections:
- Introduction and Summary of the data
- Cumulative Data for the entire target area
- This section contains the statistics for all three areas combined and has additional graphs for Average Days on Market by Price, Number of Sales by Price and additional graphs for Condo / Villa and Single Family Home sales.
- This is followed by targeted statistics for each of the following areas:
- Sarasota (excluding downtown Sarasota)
- Lakewood Ranch
- The Islands (including downtown Sarasota
- An explanation of the data used in this report and a list of references used
- Information on how to contact The Ranck Group
Victoria and I hope that this information is useful to you. We often say that Real Estate is Hyper-Local in nature and statistics can vary greatly from neighborhood to neighborhood. If you would like detailed information like this that is targeted to your neighborhood, please call or email us.
Victoria and David Ranck
You might also want to get our free mobile app.
This app will let you search for homes and will even show the prices of homes near your location.